Tuesday 4 December 2012

I Want My MTV

Remember when MTV was good? When it had some kind of relevance? No, we'll it has been some time.
MTV not as good as it once was, it's not exactly a revelation I know. But it really was a decent Chanel. Or maybe it has always been awful and I just remember because it in a time when almost all the music information I got was from MTV. That or music magazines.
The post school routine was to switch on MTV News at 4pm.
‘Let’s see what Billy Corgan is whining about and what airport Snoop Dogg is getting arrested at today. Ah no, its that twat Jamiroquai going on about his new Lamborghini. Oh look, I see Courtney Love is back on the smack.

Recently I saw a video on Youtube called why MTV Don't Play Videos Anymore. Watch it below. It sums it up better than me.
So I don’t like MTV as much as I used too. I’m not supposed to. After all its not aimed at people in their thirties. I couldn't even name one song by No Direction. And I'm happy to keep it that way.

No comments: