Monday 1 October 2012

The Big Issues

There are many issues and conflicts in the world that after years and years are unresolved. Such as the Israel and Palestine conflict. But for me the issue that I’ve been trying to figure out over many years is whether I prefer tea or coffee.

But I’ve finally made a decision that I’ll never be able to choose. I’ve excepted that it depends where I am and what time of day it is.
Of instance, the first and last drink o the day has to be tea but mid to late afternoon coffee usually takes over.
When I’m out somewhere I would never grab a cup of tea because it will never taste as good as when I make one at home.

Because everyone thinks that they make the best cup of tea. Sure that the length of time they leave it to brew and at what point the milk goes in is the right way

Well not everyone. I was having this conversation at work when one of my colleagues. He said that one time he offered his father-in-law a cup of tea and asked him if he takes sugar he had to pause and think.
“Eerr… well I’m not sure. I’ve not made a cup o tea in over forty years. The wife always does it.”

That's taking old school to a new level.

Whatever way you wake your tea it doesn't matter. Whatever works for you.
But if you dunk biscuits into it then you are just plain wrong.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Slow news week for the blog is it?

Anonymous said...


Saw your nasty tweet about Paul McCartney. Seeing how stupid YOU look in your photo, you have no room to talk about him looking cool. And in fact, there are fucking loads of pictures of Paul looking "cool." Because that's what matters in life. Looking "cool."

Jesus, what you, 12?

NW said...

Paul McCartney is a twat.

Anonymous said...

ha! this is brilliant, the funniest thing i've read in ages

I'm not sure anyone here is looking very cool

Jesus, what you, 12?